]]>
]]>

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Email followups

I got this pic of the Forrest Fun Party from a student Natalia. Natalia is back row right, and next to her is her best friend Kate. Natalia is from Rodney, Julie, and Linsay's class; Kate was next door in Ashley, Mark, John and Myra's class (correct me if I got that wrong).

Forrest Fun Party

I have received emails from both of these students. This first one is from Kate. John told us that, in class, Kate said "modern science has disproven the existence of God". Interesting that she is staying plugged in w/ Compas.

Hello, This is Katya, the best friend of Natasha. I am continuing to go to Compas. I like our meetings. We'll have Halloween soon! I would like to make a special image - something uncanny but madly nice (as Karlson said).

And this is from Natalia:

My studies at my Institute is very interesting, but it keeps me busy almost all the time, because I have got a lot of home tasks. I try to find a bit free time to meet Jenn ( we speak about the Bible or sometimes just walk) Jenn, Ashley, Natalie and other Americans, who also study in Russia, came to our Institute and talk to students. I think everyone was glad to meet them. I invited my friends to the games which are on Tuesday. They were happy.

So both are in the student meetings and making friends with the stinters; even inviting more friends. That's encouraging, keep praying that this year will bring BIG things in Russia. I think year has great Kingdom potential!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home