]]>
]]>

Monday, September 19, 2005

Previet from Russia!!!!!

Hello to all from glorious Russia!

It is wonderful here, is smells and feels like fall has officially begun..only their winter is about 2 weeks away. What can I say this place is really magnificent. The people are so different than any I have known and I just can't tell you how excited I am to meet the students. Rodney and I are teaching this afternoon so say a quick prayer for us. I so want God to use us in ways I couldn't imagine. I am sure He will even if we don't see it while we are here. I already have many stories to tell so I am sure I will be able to keep many of you entertained when we get back. Please pray for health, safety for the team and most of all pray that these students come to know the Lord! Thanks for the support.

-- 
Julie Bowyer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home