]]>
]]>

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Pre-vee-yet America,

We got to Ekat at ~ 12:30am ... we're flying the redeye (and how)! We made every connection and so did our bags ... what a praise that is.

Our itinerary was slightly different this year. We took British Airways across the Atlantic instead of American (usually on a 777). So we got to fly a British Airways 747 ... I always wanted to fly in one of those. All I can say now is, "Wow, I want my 777 back". Which just goes to show you can't please everyone all the time. But seriously it was a good experience to fly on a 747 and I can say now I am over that. :-)

Robbie Update: I just posted onto my personal blog and instead of send you all duplicate email, just click the link and you can read his good report. Thanks to all you who are praying for him and are praying for us.

Prayer Requests:

  • Us to beat jet lag
  • Chris and Holly's flights to go well
  • Strong and deep connections with our students
  • A unity of spirit between the NBC team and the stint team

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home