]]>
]]>

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Student updates

I have an appointment today at 3pm (Ekat time) with a student and I hope to make some connections and maybe bring up spiritual topics. And on Thursday I am going out again with Ivan and Alex. Both are in the higher speaking group of my class.

During the parable about Sowing the Seed, I asked "which type of soil do you think you are"? Ivan answered that he was the good soil. And Alex said he thought he was becoming good soil. Praise God! When we go out on Thursday I am going to try and present the gospel and see what they say. They do hear the gospel in Talk the Talk, but it is shared over the two week period. And I think both of them are ready to hear it all at once. Please pray for them and for me.

Rodney

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home